Saturday, March 11, 2006

Trepidation

I made a poem this morning and this was the first thing that I did for today. I really don't know why I did this. Pero hindi ko ineexpect na ganito yung kakalabasan nung natapos ko. Hehe!

Trepidation

Confusions behind her smiles
Laughing to hide her tears
Uneasy about the vies,
Between her heart and endless fears

Sentiments are hidden
But her eyes reveal this all.
She’s trying to ease the burden,
That only makes her want to fall

Forgetting is her choice
Risking is too rare
Pretending is her voice,
For emotions that she can’t bare

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go cha!!! nice poem! napaka... uhhh... dramatic? hehehe... good luck sa exams natin. I'm gonna miss you!!! mwah!

Cha said...

Thanks rax! Haha.. Kahiya!

Kiara Lagrisola said...

Love the poem. :)

I envy you. Somehow when I even attempt to write poetry, I can't do so without my works being in first person. Pfft. That's just so amateur. Haha. :)

Cha said...

Kiara! Thanksssss! :) Nakakaflatter sobra! :D

Cha said...

Hey morales, thank you! :D